As one of Europe’s leading heating technology manufacturers, ‘thinking ahead’ is a culture which is embraced throughout our business. Our products feature high energy efficiency ratings and low emissions, and come with an enviable reputation for performance, quality and reliability. This comes from proven German engineering combined with award winning UK manufacturing.
Ultra-quiet operation (Quiet Mark-approved), small footprint and total flexibility of siting (with top and rear flue options) mean that the ecoFIT pure range fits in with your customers’ needs.The automatic purging assistance and high spec, aluminium heat exchanger makes for a lightweight installation.High quality and high efficiency, together with the complete availability of spare parts and the easy accessibility of the unit layout mean the ecoFIT pure is easy to maintain too.
Vaillant Ecofit Pure ErP Combi Boilers
Features & benefits:
- Available combination outputs: 25kW, 30kW and 35kW
- Top and rear flue options on all boiler models - Allows flexible siting options and installs in various property types
- Compact, cupboard fit solution - small boiler footprint, offering flexibility of siting, including a cupboard-fit
- Clear LED display - offers visibility in dimly lit areas for easier installation and use
- Easy installation and maintenance - accessible layout that allows all components to be replaced from the boiler front
- Recognisable Vaillant fault codes - making it easy to diagnose faults
- High-specification aluminium heat exchanger- designed to last longer, maintain easily, and reduce energy bills
- High-quality components - offering peace of mind for the lifetime of the product
- Industry-leading flue lengths - 10m flue length across all ecoFIT pure boiler outputs
- 4-sided cooling and water agitation of the heat exchanger - reducing stress on the heat exchanger for longer life reliability and reduced maintenance costs
- Compatible with Vaillant’s intelligent range of controls - for the most convenient and energy efficient system, saving on energy bills